Big Data Security Database Security & Data Security by DataSunrise
Big Data is a very large and complex data sets. Big Data is represented by very large volumes of unstructured, semi-structured and structured data used in machine learning, analytics, Data Warehouses, Data Lakes, etc. Those huge databases containing many terabytes, petabytes or exabytes of data acquired over different periods of time. The traditional relational SQL databases have a challenge to process such volume of information. NoSQL databases are often the solution.
DataSunrise Database Security Suite protects Big Data databases both on-prem and in the cloud and in real time. The security features include auditing of Big Data, Data Masking, Discovery of sensitive data, compliance with privacy law, SOX, HIPAA, ISO 27001, PCI, GDPR.
Big Data Security Database Security Key Benefits:
- DataSunrise Firewall for Big Data Databases
- DataSunrise Masking (both Dynamic and Static) for Big Data Databases
- DataSunrise Auditing/Database Activity Monitoring for Big Data Databases
- DataSunrise Sensitive Data Discovery for Big Data Databases
- DataSurnise Database Performance Monitoring for Big Data Databases
About Big Data Security
- IBM Db2 Big SQL