DataSunrise Database Security provides comprehensive real-time protection for your cloud applications and data.
- Data Protection and Firewall. DataSunrise works as a proxy between users and a server protecting the integrity and confidentiality of your data both from internal and external threats
- DataSunrise performs continuous auditing of database activity that is useful when investigating data leaks
- Dynamic Data Masking
- 24/7 database activity monitoring
- Easy to deploy
- User-friendly interface
- Compliance with PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA
Creating DataSunrise virtual machine on Amazon AWS
1. Open AWS Marketplace web site: https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace.
2. Type “datasunrise” into the search bar and click “Go”.
3. Click the “DataSunrise Database & Data Security” link.4. Select an appropriate region for the virtual machine (refer to Pricing Details) and click “Continue” button.
5. Configure instance settings:
- Select optimal size and other parameters of EC2 instance type according to your requirements. (Cost Estimator will display the price in accordance with the selected region and instance type).
- Follow the instructions in the ‘Security Group’ and ‘Key Pair’ subsections.
- Refer to AWS Customer Agreement, DataSunrise End User License Agreement.
- Click ‘Launch with 1-click’ button.