Datasunrise Data and Database Security for Amazon RDS
DataSunrise Data Database Security for RDS is purpose-built for Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS). DataSunrise protects databases offered by Amazon RDS against data breach, logs user activity and obfuscates sensitive data in the output. DataSunrise is easy to deploy and manage. It features a comprehensive web-based GUI.
- Database auditing, database firewall and dynamic data masking combined in one software suite.
- Continuous database activity monitoring (DAM) in real-time.
- Supports all databases offered by Amazon RDS such as:
- Low resource consumption.
- High Availability and Autoscale.
- Integrated with other AWS Services such as Cloudwatch, S3, AWS Key Management Service or others.
- Compatible with most third-party SIEM systems.
Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) is a web service which enables its clients to deploy and operate a variety of relational databases in the cloud. Amazon RDS provides six RDBMS engines to choose from. Scaling storage and compute resources can be performed via CLI interface or API calls. Maintenance processes such as software patching, backup and recovery are performed automatically.