DataSunrise Database Performance Monitoring for Amazon Redshift
Along with three salient features, i.e. Database Activity Monitoring, Database Firewall and Dynamic Data Masking, DataSunrise Software for Amazon Redshift can be effectively used to monitor database performance and identify bottlenecks during database operation.
DB developers may appreciate the following Amazon Redshift monitoring tools of database performance provided by DataSunrise that can be effectively useful for DBMS performance and operating delay assessment:
- Gathering logs of all queries. Analyze queries executed in transactions to eliminate weak points in separate operations. Review of the SQL commands logged by DataSunrise can help to point out some DB performance problems your database encounters, analyze them with almost no difficulty and find solutions to them.
- Query response logging. It may be necessary, if logging provided by an application is not enough or it is not supported altogether.
- Query execution time as well as tracking of query change dynamics in time;
- Query types and execution frequency in accordance with the query types (INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE/SELECT);
- Row number in INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE/SELECT operations accompanied by diagrams of their changing in time;
- General information on the number of operations per second;
- Data volume transmitted/received by the server, etc.
DataSunrise Suite includes modules for Amazon Redshift monitoring and protection and, thus, can be utilized as developer’s expedient means for application debugging and development.
Clear visibility of DBMS processes enables to identify what is affecting database performance while requiring no additional tools for maintaining your database.