DataSunrise Database Performance Monitoring for Apache Impala
Having information about Impala performance helps to keep all database processes under strict control. Having a lot of detailed information makes database management even more effective. Impala Database Performance Monitoring is the perfect tool for this. If your Impala database has any performance problems at any time you will have enough information to understand why this is happening. You will have the following information at your disposal:
- Query log that helps to detect redundant or unexpected queries.
- Query result log. For instance, it allows to identify vulnerabilities in an application, if the situation requires to use logging additional to the integrated one, or if an application does not support its own logging.
- Time required to execute queries and track query change rate with time.
- Query types and their execution frequency.
- The number of operations per second.
In addition to that Impala Database Performance Monitoring collects and logs audit information, detailed information of traffic from DB to Client, from Client to DB, keeps track of free space for your database(s) and memory usage.
The information collected by Impala Database Performance Monitoring make the process of finding bottlenecks during database operation much easier. Using this tool you can analyze the performance of your database but in addition to that this information can be used at development and debugging stages. It guarantees that there will be no unexpected and unclear problems with your data storage system.
DataSunrise with its integrated Impala DB performance monitoring and protection tools is an effective assessment solution for Impala as well as other databases that you may operate or want to start operating.