DataSunrise Data and Database Security for Teradata
Teradata security by DataSunrise Security Suite. To protect Teradata, database firewall analyzes the traffic. We took a lot of effort to learn network protocol and behaviour of this database. DataSunrise supports the following technologies used in Teradata:
- Processing of DML/DDL operation in compliance with transactions, search path and admin queries
- Analyzing and storing data of all query types, including replication queries and multi queries
- Processing of SSL-encrypted traffic
- Detailed processing of prepared operations, cursors and portals
- Asynchronous queries analysis (Pipelining)
- Analysis of all fast input/output operations (Fastload/FastExport/MultiLoad/TPump/Teradata Parallel Transporter)
- Authentication methods: TD2 (AES + DH + SHA). Ldap and Kerberos coming soon
- Analysis of all data types including UDT (user-defined type)
Teradata versions 13, 14, 15
Teradata Database is a parallel relational database management system developed by Teradata corporation. This database is used mostly for storage and analysis of Big data.
Teradata Database’s MPP architecture is based on AMP nodes used for data storage and processing. To balance load between AMPs special instruments are used (Teradata Manager, DBSConsole and Teradata Administrator).
Teradata supports automated data distribution, hybrid storage (both rows and columns) and processing of structured and unstructured data in the same database. Concurrent queries of various types are supported as well as automated compression of rarely-used data. Built-in memory optimization algorithms are used to increase performance and throughput.
Teradata features scalability, high performance and easy maintenance. Teradata supports ANSI SQL standard and ODBC, JDBC, CLI interfaces for interaction with client applications.