Protect Your Data from External and Insider Threats with Database Firewall
A granular control over active security of databases, detection of suspicious database user behavior and prevention of external and internal attacks in the cloud or on-prem.
Learn About Solutions in the Cloud or on-Premises
3 Key Points to Protect Your Confidential Data
Threat Detection Algorithms
DataSunrise recognizes suspicious database user behavior and automatically prevents SQL injection attacks.
Flexible system of security policies enables to set different levels of protection for different database objects or data silos.
DataSunrise provides real-time protection against external and accidental data leaks. The ability to prohibit or limit access to certain database objects for certain users based on need-to-know principle.
DataSunrise enhances compliance with industry and government regulations such as SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, and more.
DataSunrise works as Reverse Proxy and offers non-intrusive deployments and gives maximum database security with minimal interference in enterprise everyday working process.
You can either choose to block requests to sensitive data, or mask or encrypt the data instead (both dynamically and data at rest).
Want to Know More About Database Firewall?
Comprehensive Database Threat Detection
- Database access control and intrusion prevention with database security proxy
- Block DDOS and Brute-Force attempts
- Reports via email, SMS, instant messengers and real-time threat alerts
- Behavioral analysis and single management dashboard for multiple data stores
- Allow/deny list of SQL statements and SQL injection prevention
- Integration with third-party solutions such as SIEM systems
What Do You Get as a Result?
- An instrument to control and monitor access privileges of regular users and database administrators
- An advanced database security solution that is easy to deploy, configure and manage
- Minimal impact on database and client applications performance (5-10%)
- A large number of relational databases supported on-prem and in the cloud, high performance and scalability
Why Use DataSunrise?
DataSunrise Database Security Software is easy to install and manage.
A complete step-by-step user guide Is available for the product users.
See for yourself the benefits of our productsSchedule a Demo
Supported Databases and Platforms:
SQL and NoSQL, in the Cloud and on-Premises
- Apache Cassandra
- Apache Hive
- Apache Impala
- IBM Db2
- IBM Db2 Big SQL
- MS SQL Server
- Amazon Athena
- Amazon Aurora
- Amazon Redshift
- Google Cloud SQL
- Heroku Postgres
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- IBM Netezza
- Percona Server MySQL
- SAP HANA
- All RDS Databases
- MS SQL Azure
- IBM Informix
Want to Know More?
Our experts will be glad to answer your questions.Contact Us