PostgreSQL Database Security & Data Security by DataSunrise
PostgreSQL security solution by DataSunrise provides protection against attack attempts including unauthorized access, privilege abuse, and exploiting SQL injection vulnerabilities. The solution continuously monitors your network traffic, revealing unusual activities according to the whitelist of common SQL statements.
Sensitive data detection is a crucial part of PostgreSQL security system. Scan the databases using scalable filters to detect various types of confidential information and apply masking rules to avoid data exposure.
PostgreSQL security solution by DataSunrise is easy to deploy and to work with. Use high-availability mode for fail-over and maintain continuous database security.
DataSunrise includes database security, data auditing and discovery, dynamic and static data masking for managed PostgreSQL Database as a Service such as Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL, Google Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL, Heroku Postgres or Azure Database for PostgreSQL
Some of the supported features are:
PostgreSQL Database Security Key Benefits:
- All encryption and authentication methods: MD5, SHA-512, Kerberos, GSSAPI, SSPI, RADIUS, Trust.
- SSL-encrypted traffic analyzing.
- Analyzing and storing data of all query types, including specific replications queries and multiple queries.
- Detailed processing of prepared operations, cursors and portals.
- Full analysis and data collection on COPY operation. Binary and text formats are supported.
- Traffic analysis considering asynchronous queries (Pipelining).
- Conversion of all PostgreSQL data types.
- Processing of DDL and DML tranasctions.
PostgreSQL is free object-relational database management system developed by PostgreSQL Global Development Group. PostgreSQL is the most advanced open DBMS so it provides most of the features common for commercial-grade DBMSs: it supports transactions, subqueries, triggers, views, external keys, blockings and data consistency keeping mechanisms.
PostgreSQL supports user-defined data types, inheritance, rules and multi-version concurrency control. It can store high-volume binary objects such as images, audio, and video files as well. PostgreSQL runs on all widespread operating systems including Linux, UNIX, and Windows and is similar to other DBMSs (both open and proprietary) in terms of performance.
Due to its benefits, PostgreSQL is a real alternative to expensive proprietary DBMSs, that’s why it is widely employed by commercial companies, non-profit organizations and government entities around the globe.