Secure Databases and Data on AWS
Universal database security with DataSunrise Database Activity Monitoring, Data Auditing, Dynamic and Static Data Masking, Data Discovery and Scanning for Sensitive Data, Vulnerability Assessment and Compliance automation. DataSunrise secures AWS managed services: All RDS Engines and Aurora, Redshift, DynamoDB, Athena, Elasticsearch Service and S3.
Learn About DataSunrise Security Solutions for Clouds or on-Premises
3 Key Points to Protect Your AWS RDS
DataSunrise helps your business to create compliance reports for government and industry regulations and to achieve compliance with GDPR, SOX, PCI DSS, and HIPAA. DataSunrise’s centralized management of database security policies, continuous database monitoring and automated compliance engine will always help maintain security standards in your AWS RDS.
Keep Your Data Safe at All Times
Discover real time protection, a detailed understanding and analytics of cloud processes with DataSunrise. Data-centric security software protects corporate databases from external and insider threats, SQL injections and unauthorized access attempts. DataSunrise secures your data and RDS by leveraging the agility, breadth of services, and pace of innovation that AWS provides.
Meeting Security Needs
With DataSunrise solutions, an existing architecture system, databases or applications remain unchanged. You can work as usual by adding best practices for protecting databases on AWS: non-intrusive deployment, continuous monitoring, dynamic or static masking, real-time threat alerts, multi-factor authentication, behavioral analysis, blocking of DDOS and brute-force attempts.
24/7 DataSunrise Protection in the Cloud
- CloudFormation for automatically deploying DataSunrise in high availability configuration
- Quick and uninterrupted operation of DataSunrise as a high availability cluster
- Integration with CloudWatch to monitor operational and performance metrics for your AWS cloud resources and applications
- Granting user access to your AWS-based database through IAM
- DataSunrise AWS ECS Fargate and in AWS Outposts
- DataSunrise’s Database Activity Monitoring includes the integration with RDS Database Activity Streams (DAS)
Join Innovative SolutionsDownload
AWS manages the security OF the cloud while Schedule a Demo
You are responsible for managing security IN the cloud
DataSunrise Architecture on AWS
DataSunrise Secures All of Amazon RDS Database Engines
Want to Know More?
Our experts will be glad to answer your questions.Contact Us