DataSunrise Database Security Suite for Percona Server
DataSunrise Security Suite includes Database Audit, integrated Database firewall and Dynamic Data Masking features for full protection of Percona Server databases against external and insider-driven threats. DataSunrise is capable of analyzing traffic, generated by various Percona Server functions.
- All main user authentication methods
- Processing of SSL and TLS-encrypted traffic
- Processing of prepared statements and multi-statements
- Multiresultsets processing
- Processing of LOAD XML and LOAD DATA operations
- Convertation of binary data into text format
- Tracking of system and user-defined variables
Percona Server 5.7
About Percona Server
Persona Server is a free, open-source drop-in replacement for MySQL relational database based on MySQL fork developed by Percona company. Percona Server includes a number of features, available only in MySQL’s commercial Enterprise edition.
Percona Server supports stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, cursors, ANSI-standard SQL. DDLs (Dynamic link libraries) and APIs could be useful for developers willing to integrate Percona Server into stand-alone applications. Due to its open architecture, Percona Server supports a lot of table types: besides basic MyISAM and InnoDB tables users can create their own table types.
Percona is compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS and UNIX platforms.