Vertica Database Audit by DataSunrise
Vertica database audit solution by DataSunrise performs real-time tracking of all user activity and changes made to a Vertica database. Continuous activity monitoring helps to control inside and outside database traffic and minimizes risks by helping to reveal suspicious queries and potential vulnerabilities. Audit tool is an indispensable tool for cybercrime investigation, moreover, it helps to comply with SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS and other standards.
It is common that some companies don’t even know that their data has been leaked. Eliminating the consequences of data leakage is an expensive procedure and the sooner you start taking measures the less money you will lose. With Vertica database audit tool by DataSunrise you are always aware of what is going on in your database. It is all logged: who queried your database, what was a result of the request and when exactly that happened. Detailed Vertica database audit trail contains the following information:
- Sessions data (who and when accessed the database, which operations each user performed, IP addresses and hostnames);
- List of queries and results of their execution;
- Codes of SQL queries;
- Applications used to query the database;
- Numbers of affected rows;
- Occurred error codes;
- System events (authentication data, unsuccessful access attempts, configuration changes).