DataSunrise Database Activity Monitoring for IBM DB2 Big SQL
If your situation requires a powerful database activity monitoring software compatible with DB2 Big SQL, DataSunrise would be the best choice. It performs continuous monitoring of database activity, logs all queries and query results and prevents prohibited operations and SQL injection attacks. DataSunrise also helps to achieve compliance with government and industrial security standards and regulations such as SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS and others.
DataSunrise Database Activity Monitoring for DB2 Big SQL enables you to control your database traffic, reveal and prevent potentially dangerous operations.
All logs are stored in an integrated SQLite database or you can also store them in an external database. Integrated high-performance Learning Engine helps you to create automated allow and deny lists which simplifies managing of your database user activity.
Advantages of using our product:
- Easy to deploy and maintain;
- Minimum impact on database performance;
- Managing multiple databases with a single web-based console;
- Compatibility with Amazon and Google cloud services;
- Detection and prevention of SQL injection attacks;
- Achieving compliance with SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS and other regulations and security standards;
- Integrated self-learning engine for allow and deny lists.
DataSunrise also includes a dedicated monitoring tool that saves queries’ SQL, execution results and connection details. All system changes will be properly logged for further analysis.
1. Select Product Type
2. Select Supported Databases
Want to Know More?
Our experts will be glad to answer your questions.Contact Us