DataSunrise Database Activity Monitoring for Scylla
DataSunrise provides the Activity Monitoring tool for the Scylla database. It simplifies the process of monitoring user actions in real time, helps to detect non-typical behavior and data breach preparations in advance.
DataSunrise allows you to track all requests sent to the Scylla database to ensure that sensitive data is completely protected from attackers. DataSunrise provides a highly-scalable Scylla monitoring solution depending on your security needs.
Scylla Activity Monitoring tool helps you to increase the visibility of actions in your database and the overall level of security, as comprehensive protection consists of:
- Identifying potential vulnerabilities. Timely protection against third-party hackers, insider threats, data thefts, and data leaks. In case of any potential vulnerability, you will get security alerts via email and messengers to immediately be aware of any suspicious activity in your Scylla database.
- Self-learning algorithms. DataSunrise prepares an allow list of typical queries for the Scylla database. These queries resemble normal user behavior and they are considered safe by default, thus all other queries can be considered suspicious and should be blocked or checked more thoroughly. Self-learning algorithms save time for administrators and simplify further security software optimization.
- Full compliance. DataSunrise ensures full compliance with the main national and international regulatory requirements such as SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, KVKK, PCI DSS, and more. No need for manual intervention with self-managing regulatory compliance automation.
- Flexibility and usability. DataSunrise security and audit settings are highly scalable and easy to use. DataSunrise has a user-friendly web interface that makes all database security-related tasks easy to implement and monitor.
Additionally, the Scylla monitoring tool supports Syslog protocol and SIEM integration. When integrated with the SIEM system, DataSunrise recreates the picture of database activity and enhances the security analytics capabilities of the entire system. Moreover, you can store audit records in the DataSunrise-integrated SQLite database or to an external database.
The Scylla monitoring tool works as simply as possible and does not require a decrease in server performance. Use this tool to improve the level of security in your business and reduce the cost and time of routine work.
1. Select Product Type
2. Select Supported Databases
Want to Know More?
Our experts will be glad to answer your questions.Contact Us